November 26, 2019– The Multifamily Group announced this week it has facilitated the sales of 6 multifamily properties representing 588 units in 5 cities.
“We are fortunate that our team is so knowledgeable and able to transact in multiple markets across Texas.” Said Paul Yazbeck, Managing Director, “Our clients know that regardless of asset size and location, TMG has the knowledge and resources to deliver the results.
Yazbeck, along with Jon Krebbs, Bryce Smith, and Chibuzor Nnaji Jr. negotiated the following deals:
- Cedar Ridge Townhomes, a 124-unit community in Arlington was sold on behalf of a Houston based investment group
- Lubbock Lakeway, a 120-unit asset in Lubbock was sold on behalf of a Dallas based investment group with prior holdings in Lubbock
- Morton Place, a 168-unit apartment community that also had 116 storage units in Amarillo was sold on behalf of Dallas based fund
- Casa Del Mar, a 59-unit community in Garland was sold on behalf of an Arizona based investor
- Lakeview, a 63-unit community in Killeen was sold on behalf of an Austin based investment group
- Morgan Manor, a 56-unit community in Killeen was sold on behalf of an Austin based investment group
“The Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex has continued to be one of our most successful markets for multifamily investments due to the sustained population growth coupled with the extremely low interest rates.” Said Jon Krebbs, Managing Director, “We are also seeing a continued interest in tertiary markets throughout Texas where our clients see a potential for higher returns while still being able to achieve scale at an attractive price per door.”
Since January of 2019, The Multifamily Group has completed 26 transactions in Texas and Oklahoma totaling over 3,000 units. They also have an additional three properties totaling 360 units expected to close by years end.