It’s the age old question! Does Sex Sell? Well the developer of the most expensive mansion in Beverly Hills apparently thinks so. The Opus Mansion in Beverly Hills has a listing price of a cool $100 million.
According to CNBC, Nile Niami a former Hollywood producer who is now a leading luxury real estate developer in L.A., and real estate firm Hilton & Hyland, have just released a risque real estate video to coincide with a $100 million listing hitting the market Thursday. In fact, the camera’s lens is more often focused on bare skin and cleavage than it is on the 20,500-square-foot estate perched on what’s called “Billionaire’s Row” on North Hillcrest Road in ZIP code 90210.
You can check out the video above..
The bespoke OPUS Mansion is listed by Drew Fenton of Hilton Hyland.
Check out the listing details below!
Interior features of this state of the art dream home include:
- Roberto Cavalli flooring
- 15-seat curved screen theater with JBL Synthesis Audio
- 2 massive bars, one of which has “Winestation” that preserves and dispenses glasses with the exact amount and temperature
- Gourmet Show Kitchen w/ iPad controlled Top Brewer coffee machine
- State of the Art “Savant” Home Automation and Security
- Privacy and protection ensured through a private entrance
- Longhi doors in suede and embossed leather
- Specially commissioned golden sculpture adorning the large motor court
- Separate Catering/Event Kitchen
For more information contact Drew Fenton at Drew@DrewFenton.com.
[button href=”http://www.opusbeverlyhills.com” style=”flat” size=”large” color=”#dd3333″ target=”_blank”]VIEW 1175 HILLCREST RD LISTING[/button]