November 13, 2019 445 Views
November 13, 2019— Following the success of MAPIC Leisure Day 2019, Reed MIDEM has announced the launch of LeisurUp, a dedicated event welcoming the entire leisure industry in order to build vibrant live experiences for spaces and places.
LeisurUp is the new international two-day event for leisure professionals. It will take place on 17-18 November 2020 in a new exhibition area next to the Palais des Festivals in Cannes. The first LeisurUp will be collocated with MAPIC 2020 (18-20 November) and will include a dedicated exhibition area, conference programme and networking events. 2,500 participants are expected to attend this first edition.
“As the digital revolution has caused consumer behaviours to transform, customers are now craving experiences, conviviality, socialisation, education and new discoveries. Supporting prosperous leisure time will be a challenge for the entire property industry, as cities and districts have to become better places to live, work and play. At LeisurUp we are committed to implementing synergies between all players involved in this transformation”, explains Francesco Pupillo, Director of LeisurUp.
LeisurUp will welcome a wide range of participants in order to build unique, vibrant and lively experiences for places and spaces. They include:
- Active Entertainment (fitness, bowling, climbing, trampoline, skydiving, golf etc.)
- Small amusement parks & Family entertainment centres (edutainment, themed experiences, play centres), large amusement parks (waterparks, large theme parks)
- Immersive experiences (VR centres, escape rooms, flight simulators)
- Arts & Culture (museums, science centres, touring exhibitions)
- Live events & space activation, Cinemas
- Wellness (spas, saunas, hammam, massage)
- Other leisure (e-sports, karaoke)
Leisure destinations (Retail places, hotels, cities, transit zones)
- Local & Public authorities
- Real Estate owners / developers
- Hotels & Resorts
- Airports, stations
- Consulting firms and brokers
Leisure suppliers & service providers
- Designers, Leisure consultants, Architects
- Equipment: Active entertainment equipment, Playground, inflatables, Arcade Games/ Simulations, Spa & Wellness Equipment, VR solutions, AV equipment, Operation & Ticketing system / software, Water-Related Equipment, Large attraction
- Landscaping solutions (gardens, fountains, lighting)
- IP owners
Find out more about LeisurUp on the website leisurup.com