January 13, 2020— Sales have officially launched for Eleven28, a new, 6-story luxury condominium, adding 9 chic one- to three-bedroom homes to Queen’s evergrowing Long Island City neighborhood. Queens-based brokerage Modern Spaces is exclusively handling marketing and sales for the building, where units range from $640,000 to $1.365M.
Eleven28 caters to LIC’s predicted real estate boom in 2020, as the neighborhood is expected to have the largest number of new apartments this year than any NYC neighborhood, according to real estate data and listings startup Localize.city.
Developer: GBT Real Estate LLC
Architect: TLI Architect PLLC
Unit mix: One- to three-bedrooms
Pricing: $640,000 to $1.365M.
Square footage: 610 – 1,220 square feet
Address: 11-28 31st Drive, Long Island City, NY 11106
• Fisher & Paykel refrigerator
• Bosch dishwasher
• GE range stove and microwave
• Lacquered, high-gloss white custom cabinetry
• Caesarstone countertops
• Birch hardwood flooring
• Expansive windows
• Carrara porcelain tiling
• Kohler bathtub with waterfall shower
• Chrome stainless steel fixtures
• White granite countertops
• Select units have a private balcony or terrace
• Ground-floor laundry room with commercial-grade washers/dryers
• Bicycle storage
• Steps away from neighborhood conveniences – Costco is just a five-minute walk!
• Easy access to cultural venues and galleries, i.e. Socrates Sculpture Park and the Noguchi Museum
• Close proximity to LIC’s public green spaces and riverfront views
• Centrally located near trendy restaurants, i.e. dig café Château le Woof, Bel Aire Diner and more