May 2, 2017— Douglas Elliman Realty, LLC, Chairman Howard M. Lorber, President and CEO Dottie Herman, Florida CEO Jay Phillip Parker and Florida COO Gus Rubio recently hosted the firm’s regional agents and employees at its glamorous annual awards celebration, The Florida Ellie’s, held at the St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort on April 21st. With $2.6 billion in total sales volume for 2016 in Florida and an 8 percent increase from 2015, the event celebrated the firm’s growth, expansion and its world-class agents from across South Florida.
Ranked among the top four real estate companies nationwide, Douglas Elliman Florida has attracted more agents than any other firm in South Florida within the past year alone – growing to more than 1,000 agents across its continued expansion. In 2016, the firm was responsible for 4,424 sales and lease transactions across South Florida, a 9.5 percent increase from the previous year.
Douglas Elliman also made tremendous strides in its expansion across South Florida in 2016, including new offices in the key markets of Jupiter, Delray Beach and Bay Harbor. The firm has continued its growth into 2017 with the recent expansion of its Brickell office on April 19th.
“We are incredibly proud of our talented team of agents and their dedication to Douglas Elliman’s success,” said Jay Phillip Parker, CEO of Douglas Elliman Florida. “We have experienced extraordinary growth and expansion in the past year, and we look forward to the exciting opportunities that lie ahead as we continue on this path to becoming the most dominant real estate firm and resource for sellers and buyers of luxury properties throughout Florida.”
- Earning the award for Top Agent in Florida was Maria Mendelsohn, who is based in the brokerage’s Wellington office. Rounding out the awards for Top Agents in Florida were Martha Jolicoeur of Wellington (No. 2), Chris Leavitt of Palm Beach (No. 3), Senada Adzem of Boca Raton (No. 4) and Mariana Niro of Brickell (No. 5).
- The Carroll Group, led by Chad Carroll of the Design District office, was named the No. 1 Team in Florida. Rounding out the awards for Top Teams were Eloy Carmenate and Mick Duchon (No. 2), Bill and Bryan Team (No. 3), The Sandberg Nortmann Group (No. 4) and The Alexander Team (No. 5).
- Christopher Wands, based out of the 1111 Lincoln Road office in Miami Beach, took home Elliman’s Rookie of the Year award.
- Earning the award for Top Commercial Agent in Florida was Mitash Kripalani of the Design District office, followed by Sam Gaita of the 1111 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach office and Stephania Stefanelli of the Brickell office.
- In Palm Beach, the Top Five performers were Chris Leavitt (No. 1), Samantha Curry (No. 2), Marisela Cotilla (No. 3), Joan Wenzel (No. 4) and Sonja Stevens (No. 5).
- In Wellington, the Top Five performers were Maria Mendelsohn (No. 1), Martha Jolicoeur (No. 2), Sarah Mahoney (No. 3), Kristina Lloyd (No. 4) and Mark Norman (No. 5).
- In Boca Raton, the Top Five performers were Senada Adzem (No. 1), Pamela Fishman (No. 2), Karen Kennedy (No. 3), John List (No. 4) and Tinka Ellington (No. 5).
- In Fort Lauderdale, the Top Five performers were Niki Higgins (No. 1), Jonathan Howard (No. 2), Juan Noriega (No. 3), Domingos Carlos (No. 4) and Carmen Guedes (No. 5) – based out of the 450 E. Las Olas Boulevard office.
- In the Design District and Aventura, the Top Five performers were Chad Carroll (No. 1), Richard Goihman (No. 2), Brett Harris (No. 3), Bohdan Mastykaz (No. 4) and Howard Marcus (No. 5).
- In Miami Beach, the Top Five performers were Eloy Carmenate (No. 1), Oren Alexander (No. 2), Raul Santidrian (No. 3), Ann Nortmann (No. 4) and Kayce Driscoll (No. 5) – all of the 1111 Lincoln Road office.
- In Coconut Grove and Brickell, the Top Five performers were Mariana Niro (No. 1), Rose Harris (No. 2), Michael Light (No. 3), Mariela Stochetti (No. 4) and Arman Amirianfar (No. 5).
[button href=”https://www.elliman.com” style=”flat” size=”medium” color=”#1e73be” target=”_blank”]VISIT DOUGLAS ELLIMAN[/button]