Does Blau Journal accept Contributors?
- Yes. We accept submissions from outside contributors that cater to our reader interests and apply to areas we cover on our Global Real Estate Platform. We do not compensate freelancers or contributors, but we are open to republish blog posts or articles from real estate industry professionals. Contributors retain the rights to their submissions and by posting on our “Platform” they get broadened exposure for their “Website”, “Blog” etc.
What are you looking for from a Contributor post?
- Engaging and thoughtful analysis, opinion, inside scoops or expert advice pertaining to the real estate market both nationally or globally. We are looking for Commercial & Residential Real Estate Industry Professionals to be contributors on our “Platform”. Be creative.
How can I submit a Contributor post?
- Use the contact form below to submit the name of the contributor as well as his/her credentials. We will respond within 24hrs and if approved you can submit your articles/postings with high resolution photos attached to [email protected] for publication.
What happens once my article or blog posting is submitted?
- We review the posting and make any necessary changes. Once published you will receive an email notification of posting publication. We ask that you share the posting on your Social Media Profiles and link back to www.blaujournal.com from your website.
What We’re Looking For:
- Unique analysis, commentary, and expert opinion. Write about a real estate topic provided you offer an original viewpoint that is corroborated by facts.
- The inside scoop. This means news or stories you can’t find anywhere else on the Internet.
- Posts that relate to any aspect of real estate (Residential & Commercial) i.e state of market, sales projections, interesting investment markets, real estate financing etc...
- Relevant research studies or scientific findings. Make sure your points are bulleted and easy to read.
- Primary reporting. This means you talked to the person(s) or company featured in your story and have direct quotes.
- Accuracy. This includes spelling, grammar, and facts.
- Word count. 500-800 word posts is a good general guidline
- High Resolution Photos. Attach between 1-4 high resolution photos pertaining to your specific post. Minimum Image Size 1000px X 600px.
What We’re NOT Looking For:
- Promotional or sponsored posts. Your post should be educational and based on opinion backed up by factual content.
- Posts that infringe upon another person’s intellectual property. This includes but is not limited to trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights of any type.